24 April 2019

My Life is a Lie

I just read that the death metal band Hatebeak, has released its 4th album in 12 years.

That doesn't make my life a lie.

Neither does the fact that the lead singer is, "Waldo, a 21-year-old African grey parrot."

What makes my life a lie is the fact that they are a, "Baltimore-based three-man studio project", involving drummer Blake Harrison, guitarist Mark Sloan, and the aforementioned Waldo.

I have been living in the greater Baltimore area for 18 years, and I have never heard of Hatebeak.

Seriously, here is a a bit of Baltimore performance art that makes John Waters look like Pat Boone, and I was completely unaware.

What is wrong with me?

I could have had these guys play at Natalie's or Charlie's B'nei Mitzvah, if I had only known.


2 comments :

Stephen Montsaroff said...

There's still you anniversary party.

Matthew Saroff said...

You have a good suggestion.

Promise me that this is not a harbinger of a change.

I've gotten used to you trolling this blog.

Post a Comment