01 January 2024

It is. "Say Fuck," January.


But No C-Word
I am profane by nature, and eleven months of the year, I will obscure this with various typographical symbols, "Sh%$," "F%$#," and so forth.

Ever since the January 2021 insurrection, an event that I thought gave me license to actually say things like shit and fuck, I have reserved January for actual swearing.

While I am sure my reader(s) delicate sensibilities might be triggered by this, so consider this a fucking warning.

I will be fucking swearing all this month, though I will, as always, not use the C-word.  That has always crossed a line for me.

Why did I pick January?

First it is a tradition from the 2021 insurrection, and second, given that January is a time for reviewing the previous year, it is difficult to say, "2023 was fucked up and shit," without actually saying, "Fuck" and, "Shit."

As to why have such a month at all? It is because I need this month, because everything is fucked up and shit.

0 comments :

Post a Comment