17 September 2023

Credit Where Credit is Due

Drew Barrimore has backtracked on restarting her talk show during the strike.

She has offered a sincere apology, none of the "If anyone was offended crap", and she acknowledged that she wrong.

Drew Barrymore has announced she is pausing her self-titled talk show amid the writers strike.

Last week, the actress and Drew Barrymore Show host revealed her show would be returning without writers and would abide by strike rules in not discussing struck work. Barrymore apologized after she received pushback and said there was nothing she could do to make it OK.

“I have listened to everyone, and I am making the decision to pause the show’s premiere until the strike is over,” Barrymore wrote in a statement on Instagram Sunday. “I have no words to express my deepest apologies to anyone I have hurt and, of course, to our incredible team who works on the show and has made it what it is today.”

For what it matters (not at all), that is good enough for me.

She f%$#ed up, she changed course, and she apologized.

0 comments :

Post a Comment