21 October 2022

Well, This Sucks Wet Farts From Dead Pigeons

Feeling awful enough that I took the day off from work.

Cough, sinus headache, body aches, generally feeling awful.

I went to urgent care, and tested positive for Covid.

It looks like the whole family has it, though Nat had not yet been tested.

It's been a week, so I past the window for the anti-viral.

Light posting for a while while I deal with a slightly less virulent version of the Andromeda Strain.  (Not really a joke.  Michael Crichton's pathogen attacked endothelial cells in the circulatory system as well.)

1 comments :

Quasit said...

I caught it too. First time. My doctor didn't seem too concerned; she told me to just treat it like a cold. I had about 2 days where it was pretty bad, although not as bad as the flu. The last couple of days I have felt considerably better. I hope you all feel better soon!

Oh, I've been taking D3, K2, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin C. I don't know if that's helping, but I guess it doesn't hurt.

Post a Comment