01 July 2022

The Power of Prophecy

The prediction

The confirmation


The whole image, as Twitter crops it.

You may recall that when I wrote about the Supreme Court completely overturning Roe v. Wade, I posted a prophetic quote from Francesca Fiorentini.

Well, we now have confirmation, with this screen shot of yet another fundraising email from Nancy Pelosi.

Just when I think that the Democratic Party establishment (There is no Democratic Party establishment) cannot get any more stupid, venal and self-destructive, they amaze me at the new lows that they reach.

What's more, it all seems so effortless.

These folks have taken the philosophy of Boies Penrose ("Yes, but I'll preside over the ruins") to a place that was far beyond my most pessimistic visions.

Once again, I am left staring at the screen with an expression on my face like a poleaxed steer.

0 comments :

Post a Comment