01 February 2022

OK, this is F%$#ing Weird

I was picking up Nat from rehearsal (hell tech week), and as I turned onto 695 from I-83, and encountered a slow moving (~40 km/h) caravan of state police cars (10-12 cop cars) with the red and blue lights flashing, and a lot of trucks with yellow lightss flashing.

As soon as I hit the on ramp, a police car pulled across 3 lanes, and cut me off, with the officer giving some SERIOUS eye contact. I think that he was implying that I was not try to pull alongside the caravan.

After about a mile, they started to let cars pass again, and I passed two semi trucks
  • One was towing a very short trailer with a couple of crates, each about 2 meters long by 1.5 meters high by 2.5 meters long.
  • The other was towing one of the longest trailer that I have ever seen, with so many axles (10-15) that it looked like a caterpillar, and all it was carrying was some sort of structure (it was dark) which was far smaller than the trailer, something on he order of 3 meters by 3 meters by 4 meters high.
I'm wondering what the f%$# was being shipped?

I'm thinking a reactor core and fuel. (Or Donald Trump's Tax Returns)

This all happened at around 11:30 pm at the interchange between I-83 and I-695 north of Baltimore.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

���� ������������ it was Donald Trump's tax returns.

Post a Comment