20 December 2021

We Are Unbelievably Screwed

Both Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker have announced that they have Covid19, despite having received both the vaccine and the booster.

I got my (J&J) booster last Friday, and I am not feeling particularly sanguine about my odds right now:

Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Cory Booker (D-N.J.) announced on Sunday that they have tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated against the virus.

"I regularly test for COVID & while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case," Warren said in a tweet around 4:30 p.m.

"Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms & am grateful for the protection provided against serious illness that comes from being vaccinated & boosted," she added.

Booker announced later in the day that he had also tested positive for COVID-19 after experiencing symptoms of the virus on Saturday.

"My symptoms are relatively mild,” Booker said. “I’m beyond grateful to have received two doses of vaccine and, more recently, a booster – I’m certain that without them I would be doing much worse.”

The experts are comparing the Omicron variant to the Measles, which is the most contagious common virus out there.

This is scary.

0 comments :

Post a Comment