19 September 2021

This Is the Second Biggest Etrogim I’ve Seen in My Life


Mutant Etrogim


Close-up for scale

We fling around shrubbery and give thanks to God. 

An Etrog is kind of a cross between a lemon and an orange, with a thick rind and a distinctly football shape, and normally it ranges to about the size of a lemon, and twice the size of a lemon.  (The plural is Etrogim)

We went to as Sukkot pop-up shop today to pick up the Lulav & Etrog, and we picked up a normal Etrog, yellow, fragrant, and about the 1½ times the size of a lemon, one of the larger ones that we have ever gotten.

We also saw these babes in the shop.  They are the size of a cantaloupe.

In fact, I could imaging Tom Brady under-inflating these Etrogim on game day.

Seriously, these were seriously huge citrus fruits.

.

2 comments :

Stephen Montsaroff said...

This should be:

"This Is the Second Biggest Etrog I’ve Seen in My Life"

Singular, as in

"That's the second biggest arrow I've ever seen." Get Smart


Matthew Saroff said...

You are correct. I am ashamed.

Post a Comment