23 September 2021

I am the Dullest Motherf%$#er on the Face of the Earth

First, my midlife crisis car is a 2004 Prius.

Second, in my quest for an obscure culinary ingredient, Colatura di Alici, basically a modern version of the Roman sauce Garum, I checked out a local gourmet store.

The shop was basically a Russian shop, with many interesting products, and since it was only about 2 miles down the road, so I called Sharon*, to check some of the groceries out.

When she arrived, we had a grand old time, and I realized that we had actually had a date. ……… Taking a tour of a small ethnic grocery store.

I have reached profoundly a profoundly new level of dull.

On the exciting side, I bought a bottle of kvass, a Russian cross between a soda pop and a near beer, which has turned out to be rather nice.

I had always wanted to try it.

*Love of my life, light of the cosmos, she who must be obeyed, my wife.

0 comments :

Post a Comment