01 May 2021

My Opinion of Him Has Risen (It Could Not Have Fallen More)

After putting his foot in his mouth,

Joe Rogan offers a pithy and apparently sincere apology.

He said some tremendously stupid things about Covid Vaccines, and when called out, he replied as follows, "I'm not a doctor, I'm a f---ing moron."

In a world of mealy mouthed apologies, it's kind of refreshing, though Joe Rogan remains, and will probably be, a  f---ing moron:

Popular Spotify podcast host Joe Rogan on Thursday sought to clarify his recent controversial comments that young, healthy people don't need a COVID-19 vaccine.

During a conversation on his most recent episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience," the comedian made it clear that he wasn't anti-vaccine, and people should not necessarily be looking to him for medical advice.

"I'm not a doctor, I'm a f---ing moron, and I'm a cage fighting commentator ... I'm not a respected source of information, even for me. But I at least try to be honest about what I'm saying," Rogan said.

Rogan's initial comments drew backlash from multiple critics as harmful and irresponsible, including from many infectious disease experts and even Biden administration officials.

For someone who says outrageous crap for a living, it's kind of refreshing when they quickly recognize that they f%$#ed up.

0 comments :

Post a Comment