24 July 2019

I Guess I Have to Say Something About Mueller's Testimony


Like the bite of a dog into a stone, it is a stupidity
I did not expect much, an from the reports, I was not disappointed.

Unfortunately, the Democratic Party leadership, particularly Speaker Pelosi, have decided that there will be no movement toward impeachment until something is revealed that can get most of the Congressional Republicans to call for Trump's removal, and even if Mueller were to stand on the desk screaming, "Impeach the mother-f%$#er!" (Spoiler, he didn't)

One can only hope that the Democrats, particularly House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler, decide to initiate an impeachment investigation in defiance of the Speaker, but do not see that happening.

My guess?  Democrats will ironically clap their way into a 2nd Trump term.

0 comments :

Post a Comment