10 October 2013

Today's Moment of Hedonism

Last week, I was rear ended on the Outer Loop, while I was stopped in traffic.

There were some minor dings on my rear bumper, and no injuries of anyone.

What it did mean was that her insurance would pay for my repairs, so it went into the shop yesterday, and they are also paying for a rental car.

It is a 2013 VW Jetta Wagon, a gas version, and it is loaded.

This morning, it was chilly, our first real brush with Autumnal weather, and so I tried out the electric seat warmers.

I really like the electric bun warmers.

I decided to call Sharon* out when I got home, and had her check out the heated seats.

She really like the electric bun warmers as well.

Not as nice as the Dalek robotic Brookstone massage chairs that I've tried out in the mall, but nice all the same.

Sweet car, though I would go with the 4 cylinder turbo-diesel, rather than the 5 cylinder gas engine version, and I might go with a manual transmission if I were in the market as well.

*Love of my life, light of the cosmos, she who must be obeyed, my wife. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment