- Protesters, Here’s How To Set Up a Cheap Burner Phone (The Intercept) News you can use.
- Smartphones Have Transformed the Fight Against Police Violence (Jacobin) The near universal presence of connected cameras has revealed just how dysfunctional law enforcement is.
- The Fed’s Paycheck Protection Program Gave a Tiny NJ Bank $5.3 Billion – 9 Percent of all the Money It’s Spent Thus Far (Wall Street on Parade) What? Corruption and favoritism in the bailout? Pshaw!
- Why Policing Is Broken (Rolling Stone) Matt Taibbi goes over the reasons, but does not go far enough, and state that one of the purposes is to terrorize the poor and minority.
- Amazon’s Private Government (The American Prospect) Amazon is attempting to use its monopoly powers to control vendors at every level.
- 30 Animals That Look Like They're About To Drop The Hottest Albums Of The Year (Bored Panda) Your silly feel good galleray of the day.
- Black Officers Say Discrimination Abounds, Complicating Reform Efforts (Wall Street Journal) S
- Japanese Condom Maker Created A Bonkers Anime About Safe-Sex (Cracked) I have no words. Also, if someone could translate it from the original Japanese, it would be appreciated.
Here is one of the aforementioned condom anime: (Trippy)