02 June 2020

It's a Primary Night

There was a general election in Ferguson, Missouri, and they have elected their first black, and first woman, as mayor.

Maybe now, they will stop preying on their poor black citizens for revenue.

Also, in a development that leaves me with mixed emotions, racist dirtbag Steve King lost his Congressional primary in Iowa. I'm glad that he's gone, but it will make it harder to flip the seat to the Democrats in November.

Finally, in the "I'm so glad that I no longer live in Baltimore City," news, fresh from a probation stint for corruption plea, Sheila Dixon has apparently been elected again as Mayor of Baltimore.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the case, was caught using gift cards that were intended to be used for poor children's Christmas gifts.

Putting the "Petty" in petty corruption, I guess.

0 comments :

Post a Comment