- How the 1% Scrubs Its Image Online (Wall Street Journal) This should make you angry.
- Southern Poverty Law Center employees vote to join union (Chattanooga Times Free Press) Do not support charities that are not charitable to their employees.
- U.S. diabetes patients turn to 'black market' for medications, supplies (Reuters) We have the best healthcare system in the world.
- People hate shopping for health insurance (Axios) For all those people who insist that there be no tax increases for Medicare for all, they ignore this tax of our time.
- The problem with Buttigieg’s work at McKinsey isn’t his clients. It’s McKinsey. (Washington Post) If you are a Rhodes Scholar and go to work for McKinsey & Company, it says something bad about you, even if you weren't personally doing anything bad.
- SPIEGEL Responds to Browder Criticisms of Magnitsky Story (SPIEGEL) Browder is a con man and a tax cheat, which is exactly what the Russians say about him.
Dear Satan, An Animated Short About a Girl Who Accidentally Writes Letter to Satan Instead of Santa: (Narrated by Patrick Stewart)