- “She Absolutely Has Sociopathic Tendencies”: Elizabeth Holmes, Somehow, Is Trying to Start a New Company! (Vanity Fair) I think that the charges being filed may put a crimp in her plans.
- Army to issue updated chemical protective suits for toxic command climates (Duffel Blog) Parody, but only barely.
- A Tale Of Two Tonys (American Conservative) Anti-Trump conservative wingnut makes a cogent "Tallyrand" argument, "It was worse than a crime, it was a mistake," about De Niro dropping F-Bombs at the Tony awards.
- Bitcoin’s Price Was Artificially Inflated Last Year, Researchers Say (New York Times) File under, "Well, duh!!"
- The bigger Cryptocurrencies get, the worse they perform: BIS (Reuters) They talk about trust issues, but the show-stopper is that the vaunted block-chain does not scale.
- For the biggest group of American workers, wages aren’t just flat. They’re falling. (Washington Post) It's workers in “production and nonsupervisory” positions who are getting the shaft.
- The science behind the Mediterranean diet might be flawed thanks to a retraction of a major study (Quartz) I've been seeing crap like this regularly since it was claimed that chocolate mimicked a neurotransmitter that went away after the end of a romantic relationship.
I do not understand why people are losing their sh%$ over this video: