05 August 2016

I Really Hope That They Stream This Online

We now know that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is concerned about the primary later this month, because has just agreed to debate Tim Canova:
U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz said Thursday she would debate her primary challenger Tim Canova.

"I have always said that when we got to August that I would focus on the question of whether or not I was going to debate my opponent," she said in a brief telephone interview. "I am going to debate my opponent."

Canova's campaign treated the development like a victory. "It's good news for the residents of South Florida," Canova said. "Debbie Wasserman Schultz has never had to account for her record. She's never engaged in a debate as long as she's been a member of Congress. And it's well past time to have that accounting."
If you are comfortably in the lead, you pretend as if your opponent does not exist.

She is agreeing to debate because she expects the primary to be close.

I'll post updates about when and where the debates will be, but in the meantime, throw some money at Matthew Saroff's Act Blue Page which is currently set up to split contributions between Tim Canova and Alan Grayson, who is running for Florida Senate against former Republican, serial fabulist, and Wall Street BFF Patrick Murphy.

0 comments :

Post a Comment