01 July 2016

Google™ Adsense™ Strikes Again



As near as I can figure out, a bot, and a possibly actual human Google employee, came across this post, which is about a judge dismissing the entire DA's office from a case where they were prosecuting a mass murderer because of prosecutor misconduct.

In any case, I got a notice from Google™ Adsense™(click image for screenshot) warning me not to post pr0n .

The title of the judicial post was, "This is H a r d C o r e", and Google India flagged it as sexually explicit.

Of course, there is no way to contact anyone about this, so I re-titled the post, and clicked "resolved".

Once again, the colossus of the internet proves themselves to be staffed by f%$#ing idiots, both organic and aogorythmic.

My standard disclaimer on any post about the aforementioned service applies:
Also, please note, this should be in no way construed as an inducement or a request for my reader(s) to click on any ad that they would not otherwise be inclined to investigate further. This would be a violation of the terms of service for Google Adsense.
Anyone out there know of another (better) internet advertising firm out there?

I would expect better service from a company that is paying me something less than $0.00035/word.

Google™ Adsense™ sucks wet farts from dead pigeons.

0 comments :

Post a Comment