17 January 2016

My Take on the Democratic Debates

I missed the first 20 minutes, so this effects my review of the debate.

My two big take-aways are that but this debate was far more combative than any of the prior encounters, and that the debate moderators were trying very hard to completely ignore Martin O'Malley.

In terms of performance, I think that Clinton is a more accomplished debater, but that Sanders challenged her honesty, which is, and remains a weak point with the voters.

I'm not sure how this is going to pay out.

My guess is that the press will declare it a Cinton victory.

but I do want to say that the decision by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to schedule this debate opposite the NFL playoffs, much like her decision to schedule an earlier debate on the Saturday before Christmas.

DWS really needs to be fired.

0 comments :

Post a Comment