17 July 2015

Amy Schumer is a Genius


Normally, I don't trouble myself with the comings and goings of our entertainment, but this prank that Amy Schumer pulled on Katie Courica is epic:
She left her phone open to texts from [her husband, John Molner]. Don’t worry! I didn’t do anything. Except I picked it up, just without even thinking, to text him: “I wanna have anal tonight.” And I sent it... I didn’t even think. It just happened. I pick up the phone, it happened so fast. I show Mindy and I go, “Look what happened!’” She’s like, “What do you mean what happened? You did that! You just did that!” I show Colbert and he is on the floor laughing, like, on the floor. Katie comes back like 90 seconds later and her and her husband are like, “So... we’re leaving.” Like, “I don’t know why he wants to leave.” She loves humor.
Couric's response makes it even funnier:

This is just brilliant.

0 comments :

Post a Comment