01 June 2015

Bloated Billionaire Bellyaching Bitch Bleats Bogus Beef*

It appears that yet another hedge fund billionaire is upset that politicians don't fawn over him like the people he employs:
"I don't need anybody crapping all over what I do for a living," Cooperman told CNNMoney's Cristina Alesci Monday.

Cooperman is the founder of hedge fund Omega Advisors, which has about $9 billion in assets.

He thinks Clinton is a hypocrite for painting a nasty picture of hedge fund managers and then asking them for money and trying to befriend them.

"[She] hangs out with all these people in Martha's Vineyard and in the Hamptons and then the very first thing she has to say is to criticize hedge funds," Cooperman, said.

Cooperman, 72, said he isn't looking for praise, but declares he's the living embodiment of the American Dream.

"I have nothing to apologize for. I've made a lot of money. I'm giving it all back to society," he says, emphasizing his large donations to places such as Hunter College in New York, Columbia University and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in New Jersey.
You are not the embodiment of the American dream, motherf%$#er, you are a parasite who got particularly lucky.

You poor delicate little flower.

How about you take your billions of dollars and a nice warm warm cup of shut the f%$# up.

*Yes, the fact that I could use this amusingly alliterative title was one of the reasons that I Posted this.
Yes, I did spend more time on the hed than I did on the article. I'm kind of lame that way.

0 comments :

Post a Comment