What they found was shocking, though not surprising:
- Called working women "detrimental to the family".
- Opposition to birth control.
- Absolute ban on abortions, including where rape, incest, and the health of the mother are issues.
- Covenant marriage (basically making divorces much more difficult).
- Support for religious school vouchers.
- Opposed tax breaks for child care expenses.
I'm shocked though that the Washington Post actually allowed real journalism to reach its pages. This article is positively brutal, and deservedly so.