02 February 2010

Like Bukakke* with Knives


Only $1.59, and I get a whole new definition of "facial"
Ok, so about the only plus to my being unemployed is that I make it to the gym 3-4 times a week, and do the stationary bicycle, get told by Fox News that we're all going to die, and then I shower.

Well, I shave 2-3 times a week, I have a beard, so hitting my neck and the sparsely hairy parts my cheeks does not have to be a daily thing.

I like to shave in the shower, and to do any fine work in the mirror afterward. I know my face well enough, and the hot water softens the hair and makes the shaver work better.

So, I got a new disposable razor, a Bic® Comfort 3® Pivot, because it was what what was on the shelf.

Well, one of the features is a, "Twin lubricating strip with Aloe vera and Vitamin E for sensitive skin. Improves shaver glide over the skin and reduces irritation."

I kind of figured that it didn't mean much, you see this crap all the time on consumer products.

I was wrong. There I was, in the shower, and this razor is oozing this clear stuff onto my face.

Ewwwwww!!!!

*If you don't know, you can always check out the Wiki, but it's NSFW.
The upper ones cheeks, I don't shave my ass. Sharon likes my hairy ass, thank you very much.
Love of my life, light of the cosmos, she who must be obeyed, my wife.

0 comments :

Post a Comment