16 July 2009

Dayam! I Get Some Whack Email!

And it wasn't even addressed to me about this blog, it was on a little Yahoo Group that I run to facilitate the Owings Mills Jewish community.*

I have new members set to "moderated" so as to prevent the phenomena where some joins, posts spam, and leaves, and someone posted this over the top screed that appears to call for the murder of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama!

I looked at it, and was about to delete it, and then I looked again and thought that the phrase, "The death time of lucifer and united states and clinton is come. GOD said: " Kill clinton , Destroy united states !" was enough.

I contacted the Secret Service, read them the letter over the phone, and they had me send a copy to them.

Jeebus, the hate out there is scary.

*Note that the poster is not Jewish. When the opening 'graph reads, "I am called by Hashem of Israel - my Father GOD, the Most High, and the Son of GOD, the Messiah of Israel - my LORD Yeshua to convey GOD's Words to people in the last days. I have proof, the visible Sign of HOLY SPIRIT like a Light Dove on my forehead, and the Sign of Light Cross on my face," it's clearly one of the Evangelical proselytization group, like J4J or MJ, behind this.

0 comments :

Post a Comment