31 October 2023

I Just Can't

You may have noticed that I have not written much about what is going on in Israel and Gaza.

I just have not been able to write about it.

I feel parilyzed by the terrorist attack and the aggressive response from Israel.

So,someone on Facebook reposed this video from actress and PhD Neuroscientist Mayim Bialik.

I'm not comment about the substance of what she said, but rather about her affect.

It matches what I have been feeling since the Hamas massacres in Israel.

I feel frozen in place, and unable to address what has gone on, and what is going on now.

It's gotten me so upset that I am talking about my feelings, an event that is about as rare as hen's teeth. (I'm not tough, I am just a lousy communicator)

I think that I can manage to offer my usual litany of ill-informed rants if (when?) Benjamin Netanyahu gets turfed out.

If my brain unfreezes, I'll make some comments on what is happening.

0 comments :

Post a Comment