06 January 2023

Remember When I Announced, "Say Fuck January"?


But No C-Word
Remember 2 years ago, when, after the January 6 Insurrection, I declared, "Say Fuck January," in response to the current events?

As my devoted reader(s) know, generally, I usually obfuscate my generally profane witing style with symbols, so I write things like, "f%$#," instead of, "fuck," and, "Sh%$," instead of, "Shit," etc.

Because of the extraordinary events of January 6, 2021, I declared a swearing holiday for the month of January.

Once again, I will not be writing out the "C Word" even in obfuscated form.  I find it far too offensive and misogynist, and I have never have used the word here.

Much like 2 years ago, this January merits special editing procedures.

Simply put, fucking Kevn fucking McCarthy, and the fucking Republican fucking Party, are so fucked up right now that it is fucking impossible not to fucking say, "Fuck."

That is all.

0 comments :

Post a Comment