07 January 2021

Announcing "Say Fuck" January

Given the events of the past 48 hours or so, I am suspending my policy of %$#ing out dirty words on my blog for the month of January.

My writing is rather profane, but I %$# shit out because I don't want to offend someone whose children are reading this.

Occasionally, when quoting someone, as when then VP Biden called the passage of Obamacare a, "Big Fucking Deal," I quote people, and occasionally, I miss the obscenities in a quote, Twitter embeds are not editable, and sometimes, I just fuck up and let it through.

So, fuck and shit, and the rest of the "Anglo Saxon Lexicon" will be on display for the rest of this month.

That being said, I still won't be using the "C-word" for reasons best illustrated in the Harley Quinn animated series first episode.

Also, I will not be using the word, "Slut", except in an illustrative manner, (as I just did) because I find it almost as offensive as the "C-word".

As to the comments, my policy is to eschew moderation, except in the cases where the content is clearly spam, though if someone were to start dropping the "N-word" in the comments, this might change.

2 comments :

Stephen Montsaroff said...

Could you at least put links to your cultural reference: he "C-word" for reasons best illustrated in the Harley Quinn animated series first episode."

Matthew Saroff said...

No.

Actually, here is a YouTube vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZoRHEVpQjQ

Post a Comment