18 March 2022

I Made a Better, Albeit Accidental, Use of Riverdance

In support of the Ukrainian government, Nancy Pelosi read a (predictable horrible) by Bono of U-2, and then followed it up with a performance of Riverdance:

As Anna Russel would say, "I'm not making this up, you know."

I have my own Riverdance story.

I was throwing an alcohol soaked party™ at the Arisia with a friend of mine, Cris, and some Irish guys came in, and offered to dance for drinks.

Cris and I said that there was no need, but they danced anyway, and they were really good.

I later discovered that they were Riverdance members who were also staying at the hotel.

I'm not sure that there is any greater meaning to all of this, but when your party gets crashed by Riverdance, you have a legendary party.

0 comments :

Post a Comment