- Suburban Survivalism Demonstrates The Most Obnoxious Brand of Privilege (An Injustice!) Did you know that there are survivalists who do not own any sort of non-electric can opener? Now you do.
- Why do cats purr? (BBC Science Focus Magazine) "In other words, your moggy is an evil genius. And don’t pretend like you didn’t suspect it before."
- TK Finance Dictionary: "SPAC" (TK News by Matt Taibbi) A definition of Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC). Video below. Short version: Another way for Wall Street to rob you blind.
- Hacker reduces GTA Online load times by roughly 70 percent (Ars Technica) Loading times approaching 10 minutes on some machines, and it appears to be a very poorly written JSON (basically text) parser that has remained in the code for 7 years.
- Stacy Graham-Hunt: Call me Black, not BIPOC (New Haven Register) A Black columnist sees it as an erasure of her blackness by white linguistics.
- First-of-its-kind trial finds psychedelic microdosing is equal to placebo (New Atlas) It doesn't work\, but that is no surprise. It's yet more status signaling indulged in by hipsters in an attempt to convince themselves that they are special, not just lucky and born with privilege.
This describes just how corrupt the SPAC is: