19 March 2008

Cramming for My Drug Test

Well, Purim starts Thursday night, and so Sharon*, got us our favorite hamentashen.

Mine is mohn, a sweet poppy-seed filling, so I were I to have to pee in a cup in the next couple of days, I'm sure that I'd show metabolites of opiates right now.

Homey don't do that stuff no more, though as to the use of legal intoxicants, such as that marvelous output of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, I'll be doing some of that.

The rabbinic ruling on Purim is that one should drink enough that they confuse Hamen (the villain of the story) and Mordehai (the hero of the story), though I won't be taking it that far.

In any case, my Sharon* will most certainly be driving.

*Love of my life, light of the cosmos, she who must be obeyed, my wife.
A three sided stuffed pastry eaten as a part of the celebration.

0 comments :

Post a Comment