09 May 2024

Adding to the List

I am referring, of course to my list of "They Who Must Not Be Named."

This list is for entities who I have decided are simply never going to be worth my comment on them.

For the first time, I have added a non-human entity to the list, and rather surprisingly it has no ties to artificial intelligence.

I have added RFK Jr.'s brain worm to my list, though I might continue to discuss the worm as a world health issue, as it appears to be a rather common condition.  (Best guess at this is that it is a form of tapeworm, and this is a fairly common condition in the tropics called Taeniasis which effects millions)

I will continue to comment on the various inanities and insanities of the both his Presidential campaign and his other endeavors, such as his antivaxx advocacy, but the worm I see as little more than a justification for a profoundly lazy joke at his expense.

If I am going to make a joke about RFK Jr. it won't involve the above, it will probably be nastier, and more difficult, though I will do my best not to make a joke involving Sirhan Sirhan.

0 comments :

Post a Comment