21 March 2024

I'm Matthew Saroff, and I Approve of That Message

Someone is renting space on billboards throughout the south showing an image of from one of the many times that Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump hanging out at a party.

Needless to say, I am amused:

Residents of North Carolina began noticing the mysterious billboards days before this month’s Super Tuesday primaries.

Across Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Greensboro, and beyond, digital posters displaying the smiling faces of former President Donald Trump and his old friend, the notorious sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, greeted drivers as they traveled highways and busy intersections.

Soon after, the Trump-Epstein signs popped up in Georgia.

“I live in this little tiny Trump town and there’s one person here that I want to be friends with,” said liberal Jeff Wagenius in a TikTok documenting the enigma. He added, “Cuz this right here deserves the best beer we have in town on me, I swear to God.”

It appears that the advertisements have been paid for by a group calling itself, "ProtectChildrenQ LLC," which is listed on the attribution statement attached.

Someone needs to find whoever did this, and hire them to manage their campaign.

Dick Tuck would be proud.

0 comments :

Post a Comment