15 August 2022

Quote of the Day

In response to my mentioning Elon Musk's admission that his "Hyperloop" project was just a ploy to destroy California's high speed rail project, my son Charlie, who is on the Autism spectrum, replied:

Elon Musk, you f%$#ing killed a rail project, and claim to be autistic?

You lying liar!

(I may have left off a few F-Bombs here)

Needless to say, I do not normally endorse the stereotyping of any group, but in this case, the stereotyping is being done by a member of the group, and it was funny as hell, AND Charlie gave me permission to quote him.

I'm not on the spectrum myself, (Sharon* who is a special education professional, asserts otherwise, but I do not have a formal diagnosis) but this is funny as f%$#.

*Love of my life, light of the cosmos, she who must be obeyed, my wife.

0 comments :

Post a Comment