26 April 2022

Holy Sh%$, I Just Had a House Moment

As in Gregory House. Which is kind of strange, because I'm an engineer, not a doctor, dammit.*

I was just having a discussion about public health issues at the Stellar Parthenon BBS, and I realized that some of my VERY bizarre medical history might be related to that.

I'm fine, it's long in the past, and I've been fine for years, and it probably doesn't matter, but I'm probably going to look up some some stuff online. 

I'm probably full of crap, but this is a condition common for me as the reader(s) of this blog,

The curiosity is killing me.

One thing that I know for sure, it's not Lupus.

*I love it when I get to go all Dr. McCoy!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Well, that’s vague.

The Red Alias said...

As Madonna sang,

"EVERYBODY VAGUE NOW!"

The Red Alias said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew Saroff said...

It's vague for a reason, because I'm likely full of crap.

Post a Comment