- Stack Overflow 2019 hack was guided by advice from none other than... Stack Overflow (The Register)
- Who’s Making All Those Scam Calls? (New York Times) If Donald Trump had promised to shut down the calls by bombing Kolkata and Bangalore, he would have won 48 states.
- Six degrees of sedition: Was master trickster Roger Stone behind the Capitol riot? (Salon.com) This would not surprise me.
- Nine Russian adventurers mysteriously froze to death—a new theory explains why (Ars Technica) A "Slab Avalanche".
- The One Change I'd Make To The PRO Act (Labor Law Lite)An update to his post on the Pro act, in which the author suggests an expansion of the topics subject to negotiations.
- This Might Be a Good Time for Democrats in Congress to Stop Trading Stocks (The New Republic) The adventures of Pelosi and Feinstein show us that, "It should be illegal. Even if it isn’t, it’s politically stupid."
- Corruption in U.S. at Worst Levels in Almost a Decade, According to New Transparency International Report (Foreign Policy) And unless I miss my guess, our dysfunctional healthcare system figures prominently in this.