02 May 2020

Equal Time

Joe Biden has denied the sexual assault allegations made against him by Tara Reade on Morning Joe.
Joe Biden has categorically denied allegations from a former Senate aide that he sexually assaulted her in 1993.

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s first public comment on the allegation came at a delicate moment for his campaign.

“I recognize my responsibility to be a voice, an advocate, and a leader for the change in culture that has begun but is nowhere near finished,” Biden wrote in a Medium post on Friday morning. “So I want to address allegations by a former staffer that I engaged in misconduct 27 years ago. They aren’t true. This never happened.”
So, there you have it.

Where it goes from here, I have absolutely no idea.

0 comments :

Post a Comment