15 August 2019

Bye Felicia

John Hickenlooper, corporate tool and friend of the fracking industgry, is suspending his Presidential campaign.

Still, he thinks that there is a place for him in politics, standing athwart progress saying, "Better things aren't possible."
John Hickenlooper, the former Colorado governor whose low-key brand of moderate politics made him popular in his home state but limited his appeal in a Democratic primary filled with urgent progressive energy, announced on Thursday that he was ending his presidential campaign.

Mr. Hickenlooper has been seriously considering a run for the Republican-held Senate seat in Colorado that is up for election in 2020 — a key pickup target in the Democrats’ strategy to try to retake control of the Senate.

“Today, I’m ending my campaign for president,” he said in a videotaped statement. “But I will never stop believing that America can only move forward when we work together.”

“I’ve heard from so many Coloradans who want me to run for the United States Senate,” he added. “They remind me how much is at stake for our country. And our state. I intend to give that some serious thought.”
Dude, go back to your f%$#ing brew pub.

0 comments :

Post a Comment