11 February 2015

What a F%$#ing Coward


The Universe was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, hallowed be his noodly appendage, Ramen
Scott Walker traveled to London, the graveyard of gravitas for Republican Presidential candidates like Mitt Rmoney and Chris "Jabba the Governor" Christie, and when he is asked about evolution, he punts on it.

I mean that literally. He said, "I'm going to punt on that one as well."

 I'm not surprised that Walker is a chickensh%$. It's been obvious to me since he started to make national news, but I think that the press, and voters on both the myth and reality sides of the evolution will notice as well:
Likely 2016 presidential candidate Scott Walker refused to say Wednesday whether he believes in the theory of evolution, dodging that question and several others about foreign policy after delivering a speech about global trade in London.

"I'm going to punt on that one as well," said Wisconsin's Republican governor when asked about evolution at the end of an hour-long appearance at the prestigious Chatham House think tank. "That's a question a politician shouldn't be involved in one way or the other. So I'm going to leave that up to you."
Real profile in courage there, Scotty boy.

0 comments :

Post a Comment