16 September 2013

Why do High Fashion Models Look so Pissed Off?




OK, this one I get, if I had to wear that, I'd join a monastery in Tibet


She looks positively murderous






In the final analysis, who pissed in their Cheerios?
OK, so I am looking up a Guardian essay, and there's a link to a London fashion show, and I pop it open in a new tab, because the picture above the link shows a very skinny woman looking unbelievably miserable, and because, well, the internet.

I peruse the pictures, and they all look like their favorite grandfather just died.

Is there some sort of rule that fashion models have to be miserable?

Because, to me, at least, miserable women are not attractive, and neither are their clothes.  (To be fair, there is some sh%$ on the runway that the Goddess Aphrodite could not save).

0 comments :

Post a Comment