05 May 2010

Google™ Adsense™, Still F%$#ing Clueless

Once again, I see an ad on my site that espousing a position that I not only explicitly oppose, but actually ridicule.

In this case, it's from Stop the CFPA dot com, and it's run by the explicitly pro big business at the expensive of small business and implicitly Republican US Chamber of Commerce.

They are attempting to convince people that the CFPA is a an assault on small businesses, which is a flat out lie.

The CFPA puts burdens on lenders not debtors, and small businesses are overwhelmingly the victims of complex financial packages marketed by the big banks.

It would be nice if the Dems realized just how much the Chamber of Commerce is a Republican front group, and dealt with them accordingly.

Please note: once again, that I do not vet, nor do I endorse any ad that appears on my site, and I reserve the right to mock both the ads that appear on my site, as well as the advertisers.

Also, please note, this should be in no way construed as an inducement or a request for my reader(s) to click on any ad that they would not otherwise be inclined to investigate further. This would be a violation of the terms of service for Google™ Adsense™.

0 comments :

Post a Comment