18 October 2007

Chris Dodd Is Now Number 2 On My Dem Candidates List

As you are no doubt aware, the Senate caved to Bush and His Evil Minions™ on indemnifying the telcos.

The Honorable Christopher Dodd (D-CT) has put a hold on the bill.

As I have said before, this amnesty is about covering up the fact that Bush used the telcos to spy on his political opponents.

Any Senator in the race who does not do all they can to strike this provision (yes, that means signing on to a filibuster) will not get my vote for President, that means you, Clinton, Biden, and Obama.

For Senator Obama it means showing up for the votes and taking a stand. I know that you are running for president, but it seems that you are dodging these votes.

As to why Dodd is #2 on my list, behind Edwards, while is he is great on non-economic interests, I think that he is not as good on non-economic issues, particularly those dealing with Wall Street, though considering that 1/3 of Wall Street lives in Southern Connecticut, I'm not surprised.

0 comments :

Post a Comment