03 March 2010

Light Posting for the Foreseeable Future

Which means 2-5 posts a day, as opposed to the 8-11 a day that I have been doing.

I got a job. It's not engineering, it a contract as a tech writer, and it's near the airport, so I can get there quickly.

I will be working on documention for US Government equipment, and as per my policy, I will leave it there, because if I don't talk about the specifics of my job, I won't say anything that should be proprietary, or anything that would embarrass the client.

So while I may make generic comments about how busy I am, or make a note about, for example, how neat the 3D printer is, I won't generally comment on the business of the client.

I'm leaving this on the top of the page until Wednesday evening, so scroll down for newer posts.

4 comments :

Sortition said...

Back to the salt mines - enjoy.

Matthew G. Saroff said...

Thanks.

I like to quote the The Pretenders, "Back on the Chain Gaing."

ordago13 said...

I write you to say that i totally agree with what you said on the blogger help forum on how to disable auotpagination.

I have the exact same problem as you.
I only have two posts on main page, few images, few widgets... but my archives and labels are totally screwed with autopagination.

Hope the fix it or i will have to invent some workaround for my labels.

Matthew G. Saroff said...

This is the real problem with the cloud:  Some idiot sysop who thinks that he is smarter than you will frack everything up with an "improvement."

Post a Comment