01 January 2008

Random Thoughts On the Working Experience

My boss looks like Patrick Stewart. Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t use the phrase "Make it so".

On a telecom with the UK, I realized that I love how Scotsmen say "Schedule" (shed-yule), "Buffer" (sort of boofferr), and does (dooze).

The worst part about meetings is that they are like Sominex® to me. How do you stay awake, particularly after lunch. What I do to stay awake is to take two sets of notes one for the meeting, and one for the pretty much anything that pops into my head. It keeps me engaged enough to keep the old eyes open.

I showed up for work early one morning, and a guy out here for a week from the west coast was already here.....Talk about an early bird…..It's 3 hours earlier for his circadian rhythm.

Every Thursday, a bunch of get chicken and potato wedges from the Amish Market...Yum.

0 comments :

Post a Comment