- 'Scientific quackery': UBC study says it's debunked controversial MS procedure (CBC News) So called "Liberation Therapy" showed no effect in a double blind study.
- Looking for Hidden Black Money? London Might be the Place to Start (The Wire) When Margaret Thatcher deliberately deindustrialized the UK and financialized its economy while deregulating, this was inevitable.
- Digital Privacy at the U.S Border: A New How-To Guide from EFF (Electronic Frontier Foundation) We live in awful times. I would suggest leaving your smart phone at home.
- Going underground: inside the world of the mole-catchers (The Guardian) Controversy even in this centuries old profession.
- A Single Bitcoin Transaction Takes Thousands of Times More Energy Than a Credit Card Swipe (Motherboard) It ain't the technology, it's the half baked philosophy cooked into the software.
- Lawyer's pants erupt in flames during Miami arson trial (Miami Herald) I really don't need to make the obvious joke.
- A Drone You Can Eat Promises Faster Humanitarian Relief (Aviation Week) Unfortunately the article does not tell us what sort of wine goes with drone.
Have some classic George Carlin: