- U.S. scientists officially declare 2016 the hottest year on record. That makes three in a row. (Washington Post) We are completely screwed.
- Matt Taibbi's New Book: 'Insane Clown President' (Rolling Stone) This goes on my reading list.
- Law Enforcement Has Been Using OnStar, SiriusXM, To Eavesdrop, Track Car Locations For More Than 15 Years (Techdirt) Live in obedient fear, citizen!
- The Man in the Zebra Suit Knows the Secret of the Stripes (Wired) It appears to be a defense against biting flies.
- Psychology’s Racism-Measuring Tool Isn’t Up to the Job (Science of Us) After nearly 20 years, there is no evidence that the test has any predictive value.
- Microaggressions Strong Claims, Inadequate Evidence(Sage Journals) Basically stating the obvious, that "Microaggression" as a term is inaccurate, and that the phenomenon is essentially undefined.
Old School Heavy Metal: