- Hangover Cure Successfully Tested on Drunk Subjects in Finland (Bloomberg) Something that might make the mornings after long winter nights in Finland more bearable.
- Workers Blow the Whistle on Mass Death (In These Times) Private equity has been stripping the hospitals that it buys for parts.
- Tardigrades Have DNA Armour, And We Just Got Closer to Understanding How It Works (Science Alert) These are profoundly weird creatures.
- Monopolization as a Challenge for Both Parties (American Compass) Why Robert Bork's shallow, corrupt, and hypocritical view of antitrust law fails.
- Bird deaths down 70 percent after painting wind turbine blades (Ars Technica) Paint one blade black.
- Why Police Unions Are Not Part of the American Labor Movement (Consortiumnews) Over 100 years as the foot-soldiers of anti-labor capital, a quick historical primer.
- How to Make Thermite: 11 Steps (with Pictures) (wikiHow) Seriously, this is nasty sh%$. If you want to do it, start small, do it outside, and make sure that you have some seriously fire-proof material, probably ceramic, for the test.
Breaking Ancient and Forgotten British laws (The Fish Runner):