Final results should be available in the next week or so:
- Amy McGrath is leading Charlie Booker by about 8%, in the Kentucky Senate race, so it's likely that Schumer's candidate about nothing will go on to lose to Mitch McConnell.
- Incumbent Carolyn Maloney is up by 2% over Suraj Patel in NY-12 which firmly places this one in the, "Wait for the absentee ballots," category.
- Ritchie Torres has beaten Ruben Diaz in NY-15, which is great, because Diaz (with the encouragement of Andrew Cuomo) caucused with the Republicans in the New York State Senate to prevent Democratic Party control of the legislative body. (Also, Diaz was endorsed by the cop union, which makes this even more delicious.)
- Jamal Bowman has crushed incumbent Eliot Engel in NY-16, ending the latter's 30+ year tenure of the latter in the House of Representatives, where he conclusively demonstrated that he never gave a sh%$ about his district.
- Mondaire Jones has beaten Adam Schleifer in NY-17, despite the latter spending $4 million of his own money.