28 May 2018

Once Again, I Disavow an Ad on My Site

So, I just saw a advertisement from Ashley Madison, the site for people who want to cheat on her spouses.

I've posted the image, but not the link, because:
The ads on my blog are selected by Google with no input on my part.

Ashley Madison not a business I would recommend to my reader(s) .

It could be worse, and it has been, as was the case in 2008, when I was regularly getting John McCain's "Death Star" banner ads every time I mocked him.

My standard disclaimer regarding advertisements on my site applies:
As always, note that this post should in no way be construed as an inducement or a request for my reader(s) to click on any ad that they would not otherwise be inclined to investigate further. This would be a violation of the terms of service for Google™ Adsense™.
*Note that this is different from mutually agreed open relationships.

0 comments :

Post a Comment