- I Have Not Forgiven the DNC (Progressive Army) The DNC has not asked for forgiveness, or even made the mealy mouthed statement, "Mistakes were made." F%$# them with Cheney's dick.
- Weakened Democrats Bow to Voters, Opting for Total War on Trump (New York Times) Scorched earth worked for the 'Phants, but the Dems needed to be brow beaten by their base to do what makes sense. Useless lot of wankers.
- Kim Jong-nam killed by VX nerve agent, a chemical weapon, say Malaysian police (The Guardian) VX? Seriously? I'm surprised that the assaliants survived and that no one else died.
- Torture produces Fake News and that's how we Got into Iraq (Juan Cole) Stating the obvious.
- Why Your Urine Is Too Good to Waste by Carrie Koplinka-Loehr (YES! Magazine) Urine is rich in nitrogen and phosphorus, but this article does not mention how to handle salinity though.
- How Video Finally Proved That Cops Lie (Buzzfeed) This is a good development. If only prosecutors would go after their perjury.
- How Much Money Laundering is Going On in the Housing Market? A Lot (Wolf Street) Spoiler: a f%$#-load of money laundering is going on.
- Why President Al Franken Isn’t a Joke (Vanity Fair) It's too f%$#ing soon tp discuss 2020 candidates. Just stop.
Flamethrower Drone Used to Burn Debris Off Power Lines: