- It will soon be illegal to punish customers who criticize businesses online (Ars Technica) The Consumer Review Fairness Act has been approved by both houses, and awaits Obama's signature.
- Adblock Plus wins its 6th court case, brought by Der Spiegel (Ars Technica) Der Speigel was trying to rule that going to the bathroom during Super Bowl ads is illegal.
- Magic mushroom ingredient psilocybin could be key to treating depression - studies (The Guardian) In related news, MDMA (Ecstacy) has been approved for clinical trials to treat PTSD.
- America is No. 1 at this — and it’s not something to brag about (MarketWatch) We excel at spam emails.
- The Definitive Collection of Thomas Friedman Takedowns (Jillian C. York) Hours of fun for the while family.
Here is an epic rant on Barack Obama. It's nice, but it should more generally address it it to whole corrupt edifice of the national Democratic party.